Terms & Conditions
1. The portrait session fee is payable within 7 days of booking the session to reserve your selected time and date, and is non refundable.
2. If you do need to reschedule your session please provide at least 24 hours notice.
3. Purchased images by the Client are for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use, competition or display unless written permission has been granted by Your Life Photography. All copyrights of the images remain the sole and exclusive property of Your Life Photography.
4. All images taken and copyrights remain the property of Your Life Photography. Your Life Photography retains the right to sell, distribute, copy, display, print and/or publish all images created under this agreement for advertising, marketing, promotional purposes, competitions, monetary gain, including the use of images on the web and in social media. The Client understands that they are not entitled to financial reimbursement for participation in photographs and/or their subsequent publication.
5. Images are shown at the discretion of Your Life Photography and they retain the right to not show every exposure taken. The Client agrees to abide by Your Life Photography’s decisions.
6. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted to customers will be honoured and will be valid for 8 weeks after viewing proofs or 12 weeks from the original quote date, otherwise prices current at the time of ordering will apply.
7. All orders remain the property of Your Life Photography until full payment has been received.
8. Your Life Photography will keep your images on file for a maximum of 3 months and after this time is no longer responsible for their longevity. Whilst all care is taken to ensure suitable archiving of images, due to the vulnerability of digital storage, Your Life Photography does not hold responsibility for the loss of images through circumstances outside of their control. After purchase, archiving of images remains the responsibility of the Client.
9. Although Your Life Photography strives to offer products of superior quality and uses products with archival quality and a long life expectancy it has no control over the environment in which photographic products and prints are kept therefore cannot be held responsible should loss of quality occur.
10. Due to the custom nature of photography, all prints and products are not returnable.
11. In the unlikely event the Photographer cannot perform the agreement due to any cause beyond the control of the Client or both parties, the Photographer will endeavour to notify the Client as soon as possible and will seek to find a suitable replacement or shall return the deposit to the Client, whichever the Client wishes. The Photographer shall have no further liability with respect to contract.
12. By hiring products and services from Your Life Photography the Client constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.